1908 – a frenchman Francois Tournier founded a small haberdashery factory in Belarus.
1917 – After the Russian revolution, the haberdashery factory of Francois Tournier was destroyed and the site remained out of operations
1925 – the factory’s former employees established a cooperative entity producing haberdashery at the same site
1929 – a state haberdashery factory named “Beloruska” was built on the site. Having started with buttons and combs, the factory then switched to sewing garments
1964 -the factory has specialized in lingerie products.
1968 – the enterprise started to export a part of its output for the first time
1991 – the factory stepped up its branding efforts and was renamed to Milavitsa
1992 – first Milavitsa branded store was opened
1994 – Gimil jersey factory was founded in Minsk by Milavitsa and an Italian company Cagi magliere SpA
1996 – Milavitsa was the first Belarussian company to receive the ISO 9001 quality standard certificate
2000 – Milavitsa’s shares were acquired by foreign investors – Iluna Group SPA from Italy and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
2003 – Milavitsa became the largest exporter in Belarus and obtained the title “best exporter of the year”
2003-2005 – Milavitsa invested in modernizing its manufacturing line by acquiring a substantial number of sewing machines and warehouse equipment, as well as new cutting equipment
2004-2005 – Milavitsa began streamlining its distribution network and transferred its wholesale operations in Russia to its newly-established subsidiary STK and its wholesale and retail activities in Belarus to another newly-established subsidiary – MTCB
1960 – Lauma Lingerie’s predecessor AS Lauma was established in Liepaja, Latvia.
1969 – the company was named Lauma
1994 – The state enterprise Lauma was privatised and reorganised into a joint-stock company Lauma AS
2000 – large investments were made into Textronic knitting machines suitable for producing high class lace garments
2003 – Lauma obtained the ISO 14001:1996 environmental standard certificate and the ISO 9001:2000 quality management certificate
2005 – Lauma AS decided to separate fabrics operations from its lingerie business. As a part of this process Lauma Lingerie was established by way of a carve-out of the lingerie activities of AS Lauma. Lauma Lingerie acquired the lingerie operations, as well as the related inventory and other non-current assets, from AS Lauma and started independent operations. Simultaneously, 492 employees of the lingerie operations of AS Lauma were transferred to Lauma Lingerie
1944 – Sewing company Osta (predecessor of Klementi) was established in Estonia
1950 – Klementi state owned sewing factory was founded on the basis of Osta company
1994 – Klementi was privatized to employees who bought 80% of shares and 20% was sold in public offering
1997 – Klementi AS, predecessor of Silvano Fashion Group was listed in Tallinn Stock Exchange
2002 – Alta Holding acquired majority shares of Klementi AS
2005 – Silvano Fashion Group was established by Alta Holding and became holding company of Klementi AS
2006 – During business transformation Silvano acquires 100% of the shares in Linret, a Russian retail operator, approximately 60% of the shares in Milavitsa and 100% of the shares in Lauma Lingerie.
2007 – Silvano Fashion Group is listed in Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE)